SABRE's mission is keeping you safe.
We provide best in class personal safety, home security and law enforcement products to maximize the safety of SABRE users. We strive to educate and empower our customers so if in the face of danger, you and your loved ones are equipped with both knowledge and powerful products. We believe everyone should be protected so they can live a safe, healthy life with peace of mind.
Package contains five sheets with two tests per sheet.
- Enhances Peace of Mind - 5 drink test strips test for the presence of GHB and Ketamine in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- User-friendly - simply place a drop of your beverage on both spots of one test, smear and wait until dry; if either spot turns a darker blue color, possible "date rape" drugs have been detected
- Discreet - compact pink booklet easily fits in purse, wallet, etc.
- Heightens Awareness - having the drink test kit on hand helps remind user to be aware and protect their drink
- Reliable - backed by 40 years in the security industry and developed by the #1 pepper spray brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide; ISO 9001:2008 certified
- SABRE Drink Test Kit
WARNING: Although these test strips are designed to detect the presence of GHB and Ketamine, two of the most common drugs used for drug-facilitated sexual assault (DFSA), more than 20 different drugs have been detected or suspected in cases of DFSA. Some substances found in alcoholic drinks such as tonic water, fruit juices, milk products, oily liqueurs and certain wines can hinder the GHB/Ketamine reaction with the test strips. Perform the test in a well-lit area and make sure both tests are dry prior to testing. Finally, it can take 5 minutes or longer for the detection process to occur for some drinks. Wait until test spots are dry to get a final result.
Never leave your drink unattended. When possible drink from a bottle over a glass or cup. If you suspect someone has tampered with your drink or you feel unusually sick, seek help immediately. Remember to always drink responsibly. Watch out for one another.
Though these test strips will not detect GHB and Ketamine in the abovementioned drinks, we still believe that this product is beneficial because it will detect these drugs in dozens of additional drinks. By detecting the presence of these drugs, these strips can help prevent sexual assault or even death. Simply carrying the Drink Test Kit with you will help serve as a reminder to be more cautious with your beverages when in public.